- PASTE A strong probiotic paste that helps get the stomach back working properly and boost the immune system.
- Should always be given with or after an antibiotic treatment.
- Helps to stop foals scouring.
- Always have one at hand in the yard for use in sudden cases of scouring/diarrhoea.
DIGEST Boost can be given on its own or as part of a longer process with our probiotic powder DIGEST+.
Notes on Digestion
It is very easy to disrupt the horse's hindgut where you find 60% of the horse’s digestive tract. An abrupt change in feed, or any kind of stress - even the stress of putting a horse in a trailer and taking him somewhere, a visit by the veterinarian or farrier, a strenuous showing or work schedule - can disrupt the gut. This can affect the natural balance of microbes in the hindgut, which are essential for a healthy and efficient digestion process to take place.
DIGEST Boost is often used in conjuction with our probiotic powder DIGEST+.
- Give 5ml per day after antibiotics or stomach upset
- Give 10ml per day after surgery for 5 days
- Optional: Thereafter feed DIGEST+ powder 10g per day.
- Give 10ml 24hrs before event
- Give 10ml before your horse travels
- Give 10ml approx 1.5 hours prior to competition
- Give 5ml
- DIGEST Boost is available in paste form in a 30ml syringe.
- DIGEST Boost does not contain any prohibited substances. For animal use only.