- Strong equine probiotic for a healthy gut
- It helps get the stomach back working properly and boost the immune system.
- Should always be given with or after an antibiotic treatment.
- Helps to stop foals scouring.
- Always have one at hand in the yard for use in sudden cases of scouring/ diarrhoea.
DIGEST BOOST can be given on its own or as part of a longer process with our probiotic powder DIGEST+ for horse's digestive system.
Notes on Digestion
It is very easy to disrupt the horse's hindgut where you find 60% of the horse digestive tract. An abrupt change in feed, or any kind of stress - even the stress of putting a horse in a trailer and taking him somewhere, a visit by the veterinarian or farrier, a strenuous showing or work schedule - can disrupt the gut. This can affect the natural balance of microbes in the hindgut, which are essential for a healthy and efficient digestion process to take place.
DIGEST BOOST is often used in conjuction with our probiotic powder DIGEST+. These are our 2 effective horse digestive supplements.
Give 10ml per day after surgery for 5 days
Optional: Thereafter feed DIGEST+ powder 10g per day.
Give 10ml before your horse travels
Give 10ml approx 1.5 hours prior to competition
For animal use only.