- Delays the build-up of lactic acid
- Helps your horse get home
- Helps your horse to rebound quicker
- Can help Stem fatigue
GET FREE GIFT 2 FREE PEAK WRAPS WITH EVERY PURCHASE! View PEAK Bandages
40 days Supply in 1 lire
DMG can also be used to increase stamina and when fed in combination with PEAK STAMINA oxygen levels in the blood are increased as well as delay of lactic acid build-up, and the horse can therefore perform at its best for longer.
Notes on Muscular Energy
The basic source of energy for the muscles of all animals is the conversion of the energy rich molecule ATP (adenosine triphosphate) to ADP (adenosine diphosphate). Two types of metabolic action produce this energy conversion process; Aerobic Energy Production (that requires oxygen) and Anaerobic Energy Production (that requires no oxygen). There are two anaerobic processes:
- The Phosphagen system produces ATP with no harmful bi-products;
- The Glycolysis system produces a bi-product in the form of lactic acid. Lactic acid builds up in the cells and inhibits production of ATP. This can prevent a horse from performing with maximum stamina. DMG facilitates the delay of lactic acid build-up.
Strong work feeding programme: 50 ml per day.
Give in feed, water or orally using syringe provided.
We supply an oral syringe for administration with the 1 litre bottles.
Active Ingredients per Kg: N, N-dimethylglycine HCL.
For animal use only.