- Human grade, top quality pure Chondroitin Sulphate
- Only give 6 ml per day – highly concentrated
- Helps relieve the horse of pains in their joints
- Gives the horse a chance to prevent and overcome DJD and arthritis
42 days Supply in 250ml!
Notes on Joint Lubrication
Nature's joint lubricants are called glycosaminoglycans ("GAGS"). They are made by the joint tissues and keep the joint fluid thick, maintain a moist, gliding cartilage surface and protect the joint capsule. GAGS called chondroitin sulphates fight damaging enzymes that reduce the quality of the joint fluid. This reduction in turn can cause damage to the joint surfaces. When joint inflammation becomes established the chondroitin sulphates can be stripped from the joint faster than the horse's body can replace them. The joints of older horses also suffer from wear and tear incurred during many competition miles. In these cases, self-produced chondroitin sulphate is often not available in sufficient quantity to provide smooth joint performance. D-FLEX can make up the shortfall of chondroitin sulphate in your animal.
- Introductory feeding programme: 9 ml per day for 14 days
- Maintenance feeding programme: 6 ml per day. To be commenced upon completion of Introductory Programme. Give in feed or orally using syringe provided.
- D-FLEX is available in liquid form in 250 ml and 1 litre bottles. We supply an oral syringe for administration with the bottles.
- D-FLEX does not contain any prohibited substances. For animal use only.
Active Ingredients per 1 ml: Chondroitin Sulphates: (human grade)