- Helps to stop dehydration
- Keeps the fluid balance right
- It ensures that the dogs never becomes dehydrated
- The skin and coat will have the right balance and flexibility
- It helps energise the dog and make it feel well generally
- You can double the daily dosage to suit the given circumstance and achieve peace of mind
GET FREE GIFT 2 FREE PEAK WRAPS WITH EVERY PURCHASE! View PEAK Bandages
When to feed ELECTROLYTES
Before and after competitions, strong exercise, during travel, in stressful situations and during high temperatures.
Always ensure that the dog has access to water at all times. ELECTROLYTES can be given twice daily by giving a daily dosage in the morning and again in the evening.
Small Do (Up to 10kg) 2ml
Medium Dog (10-20kg) 4ml
Large Dog (20+ kg) 6ml
10ml syringe enclosed for easy application
Active ingredients: Glycine, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride,Magnesium Sulphate, Trisodium Citrate, Vitamin E, Vitamin C
ELECTROLYTES is available in 500ml and 1 litre bottles.
For animal use only.