PASTE Supports respiration and immune system
VITAMIN C Boost can help to:
- Improve immunity & the ability to fight an infectious challenge.
- Enhance immunity through IgA production in the lung.
- Reduce coughing and respiratory irritation. Act on the surface tension of the surfactant
- Ease breathing. Enhancement of mucus secretion
VITAMIN C Boost can be given:
- 3 days prior to risk periods, e.g. weaning, mixing and transport.
- During periods of respiratory or immune stress
- VITAMIN C Boost can be fed daily as a dietary respiratory support for horses.
- Maintenance Feeding Programme: 20ml per day.
- Before transportation to a race/event: 60ml per day for 2 days.
- In conjunction with veterinary treatment: 60ml per day.
VITAMIN C Boost comes in 60ml syringes. 15 x 60ml syringes per box.
- Vitamin C Ascorbic acid
- Seaweed Extract